Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Falls prevention - Community - Hammersmith - £23- £25ph
We are currently looking for a band 6 Physiotherapist to join the falls prevention team with one of our clients based in Hamersmith.
The successful Physiotherapist will be delivering targeted physiotherapy assessment and interventions to patients within a community setting providing falls prevention - this may be in a patient's own home or a community setting e.g. exercise/balance classes.
An ability to travel around is required- car driver and access to a car desirable
- Assessment, plan, implement and evaluate interventions as an autonomous practitioner using independence of judgement
- Being part of the Falls Prevention Service ensuring that physiotherapy input is integral to the patients overall care plan and patient goal setting alongside other healthcare professionals.
- Ensuring a high quality of service delivery and evidence based treatment.
- Improve standards of care by efficient and effective use of resources and appropriate and timely physiotherapy interventions.
- Work in accordance with guidance set out in national and local guidance e.g. The NHS Improvement Plan, Supporting Patients with Long Term Conditions, the NSF for Older People
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
- Practical knowledge of relevant clinical profession.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of organisations and individuals.
- Evidence of a high standard of communication skills both verbal and written when interacting with members of the team, other professionals, clients and their families.
- Well organised, with excellent work planning and prioritisation skills.
- Assertive and efficient in dealing with people at all levels, in person, writing and by phone.
- Ability to travel to a variety of sites and carry equipment.
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy