Clinical Team Leader - RMN - Open Acute Service - Private Mental Health Hospital - West Yorkshire - Salary Up to £41,391 per annum
Working Hours: Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a Clinical Team Leader within an Open Acute Service in the West Yorkshire area, offering genuine opportunities for progression and to undertake Management training.
The hospital has 'Good' CQC report and specialises in intensive psychiatric care and personality disorders. This purpose-built hospital offers a range of services across four wards.
You should be an experienced Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse) (RMN) with excellent nursing experience with a person-centred approach to care and an ability to effectively lead the team. You will be confident enough to make autonomous decisions, while collaborative enough to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
The benefits of this Clinical Team Leader - RMN - Open Acute Service role include:
- Generous Remuneration
- Specialised training
- Excellent opportunities for progression into senior management
- Going the extra mile awards
- Cashback rewards
- Childcare vouchers
The Clinical Team Leader will be responsible for the provision of clinical leadership and management to the immediate clinical team members on a day to day basis; delivery of excellence in quality care provision, ensuring all clinical governance and compliance targets are met.
As a Clinical Team Leader - RMN - Open Acute Service you will be responsible for:
- Providing clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensuring all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Clinical Team Leader - RMN - Open Acute Service you will have:
- A valid and up-to-date NMC registration
- Excellent general nursing skills and a strong clinical background
- Exceptional people skills and strong leadership capabilities
- The legal right to work in the UK