Physiotherapist - Musculoskeletal - Band 8 - Luton - £32 to £35 per hour
We are recruiting locum physiotherapists to join one of our Virgin care client in Luton. Physiotherapists with MSK experience Band 8 will be considered.
- Excellent pay rate
- Become a part of a great team by supporting colleagues and contribute to the successful achievement of team goals
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Providing a high standard of physiotherapy service to a wide range of musculoskeletal (MSK) outpatients
- Assessing and managing own caseload of patients as an autonomous and independent practitioner for patients who may have acute, chronic and/or complex musculoskeletal presentation, and maintaining appropriate treatment plans, records and statistics
- Working within a collaborative multidisciplinary team (MDT) of clinical and health professionals
- Supporting carers with physiotherapy equipment and patient goals
- Recognised Physiotherapy qualification (degree or diploma)
- Current registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy