Physiotherapist - Rehab and Reablement - Bedfordshire - £26 to £33 per hour
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist specialising in community reablement to join a small collaborative multidisciplinary team in Bedfordshire. The team consists of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Community Nurses.
The successful Physiotherapist will conduct physiotherapy assessment for clients receiving input from the Reablement Team and the Discharge to Access Team to provide treatment and rehabilitation plans safely and efficiently with clients undertaking follow ups as necessary.
The ideal physiotherapist will have experience of reablement and community rehabilitation for a range of medical conditions. It will be required that you are able to work as an autonomous practitioner who is confident with lone working and has the relevant experience.
Benefits of the role:
- Community based work
- Flexible working
- Small supportive multidisciplinary team
- Ongoing contract
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful physiotherapist will have experience of:
- Community Care
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Prescribing exercises and creating exercise programmes
- Writing patient case notes and reports
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Communicating with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team member
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
- Managing clinical risk.
The candidate will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy