Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN - Private Nursing Home - Bulwell, Nottingham - £18.50 per hour plus paid breaks
Working Hours: 36 hours per week
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a Clinical Lead Nurse within a fantastic service in Bulwell, Nottingham, offering genuine opportunities for progression and to undertake Management training.
You should be an experienced Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse or Registered General Nurse) with excellent nursing experience with a person-centred approach to care and an ability to effectively lead the team. You will be confident enough to make autonomous decisions, while collaborative enough to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
The benefits of this Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Generous Remuneration of up to £18.50/hour
- Specialised training
- Excellent opportunities for progression into senior management
- Going the extra mile awards
- Cashback rewards
- Childcare vouchers
The Clinical Team Leader will be responsible for the provision of clinical leadership and management to the immediate clinical team members on a day to day basis; delivery of excellence in quality care provision, ensuring all clinical governance and compliance targets are met. Managing the activities of the team, in partnership with, and support of the Senior Nurse, with close involvement in efficient and effective management of the ward and nursing practice.
As a Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN you will be responsible for:
- Providing clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensuring all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN you will have:
- A valid and up-to-date NMC registration
- Excellent general nursing skills and a strong clinical background
- Exceptional people skills and strong leadership capabilities
- The legal right to work in the UK