Occupational Therapist - Paediatrics - Part time - Band 6 - Redbridge - £22-£24 Pan London
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the Paediatrics team of one of our clients in Redbridge.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be working with children with complex needs including children with physical needs, autism, development coordination difficulties and learning difficulties.
The Occupational therapist will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and must be able to work independently as well as in a team. (This post is for 4 days per week)
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding work
- Complex and varied caseloads
- Full time
- 6 month contract with possible extension
- Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Experience in paediatrics
- The assessment for and provision of specialist equipment including seating, toileting and personal hygiene aids.
- Working with children in mainstream schools who are in the process of being assessed for an EHCP or have an existing Educational Statement. .
- Assessing children with co-ordination difficulties on the waiting list
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience of working and liaising across agencies
- Good time management skills
- Problem solving aptitude
- Flexible, reliable and trustworthy
- Able to work independently with limited direct supervision
As an Occupational Therapist you must have:
- A HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements "
- Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy