Physiotherapy - Band 6 - Acute Medical - North London - £22-£26ph
We are recruiting for a Physiotherapist to work as a Band 6 with one of our NHS clients in North London.
Support will mainly be required on the medical and acute wards but it will also be required that the successful Physiotherapist is able to work flexibly across the medical assessment unit, specialist medicine and oncology.
The ideal physiotherapist will have a broad understanding of an acute hospital setting with experience of working within an acute environment.
Benefits of the role…
- Broaden experience in acute setting by working within the medical team and treating a variety of different patient needs
- Working in a proactive and collaborative team
- Fast paced environment
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of…
- Ensuring that patients receive, following appropriate assessment, safe and effective management
- To communicate verbally and in writing with multidisciplinary team staff to facilitate optimum patient care
- Managing clinical risk
- Working independently
- Managing own caseloads
- An acute medical environment
- Able to work as a team player
- Delivering high quality assessments
- specialist acute assessment and early rehabilitation for patients following a injury or insult
- writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
As Physiotherapist you must be…
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy