Theatre Practitioner - Scrub Nurse - RGN or ODP - Private Hospital - Recovery / Theatre - Southampton - to £29,000 per annum
Hours: Part time
You will be a highly experienced Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner (RGN or ODP) who is looking to work part time in the theatre of a leading private hospital in Southampton.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a state of the art hospital which has a fantastic reputation in the UK and is part of an expanding company.
As a Theatre Practitioner / Scrub Nurse ( RGN or ODP ) you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital. You should share in the clients view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do.
This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
As a Theatre Practitioner - Scrub Nurse - RGN or ODP, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As a Theatre Practitioner - Scrub Nurse - RGN or ODP, you will:
- Be a Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner
- Possess recent experience in theatre / scrub (preferred)
- Have a current NMC registration (nurse) or HCPC (ODP)
- Have the legal right to work in the UK