Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Learning Disabilities / Adults Community - Ealing - £23- £25 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the community learning disabilities within Ealing. The role encompasses the assessment of service users with the aim of increasing their independence at home. This is a community post so a car driver would be required.
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of working within a community team to provide clinically effective and person centred occupational therapy assessment and intervention to adults with learning disabilities
Benefits of the role as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Joining a collaborative and friendly team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Role responsibilities as a Adults Community Occupational Therapist:
- To provide assessment and interventions via group and individual work related to motor and sensory Skills, self-care, work and productivity, cognitive skills, intra-personal and inter-personal Skills and leisure
- To have the specialist knowledge of OT assessments and interventions for adults with a significant learning disability and additional needs - physical disability, complex physical health needs, challenging behavior and/or mental health needs
- To contribute to and carry out risk assessment and risk management plans
- To provide advice to the multi-disciplinary teams
- To participate in the planning, development and evaluation of learning disability occupational therapy services
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy