RMN - Alcohol Assertive Outreach Care Co-ordinator – NHS – Band 6 – South London – Salary up to £42,046 per annum
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week
I am currently recruiting for an Alcohol Assertive Outreach Care Co-ordinator to join the NHS working full time.
This is a challenging role and is a fantastic opportunity if you’re interested in working with people with alcohol dependence, and working independently within a small team.
This is a community position which will require you to travel across boroughs as you will be working with clients and service users in their own homes.
As an Alcohol Assertive Outreach Care Co-ordinator, you will be joining a diverse team of talented individuals, spanning a wide range of specialities and benefiting from many world-leading healthcare experts.
The benefits of this RMN -Alcohol Assertive Outreach Care Co-ordinator – NHS role include:
- Training experiences available + an extensive range of learning opportunities
- Competitive salary up to £42,046 per annum
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to build your career in mental heath
As a RMN -Alcohol Assertive Outreach Care Co-ordinator – NHS your main duties will include:
- holding a case load of around 15 clients
- Work with clients to support them to make changes to improve their quality of life
- Address health-care needs and reduce hospital admissions
- Working independently within a small team
As a RMN - Alcohol Assertive Outreach Care Co-ordinator – NHS you must have:
- A Registered Mental Health ( RMN ) qualification
- health or social care qualification OR have experience of working with alcohol dependent clients
- The legal right to work in the UK