Clinical Charge Nurse RMN – Band 6 – NHS – Acute Care – Lambeth, London – Salary up to £42,046 per annum
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours per week
I am currently looking for a highly skilled and driven Clinical Charge Nurse – Band 6 to join the NHS working on a management team. This position is within a 10 bedded male PICU based in Lambeth which cares some of the most vulnerable service users.
As a Clinical Charge Nurse – Band 6, you will be working within a highly challenging environment within a fast paced and diverse work setting.
For this band 6 position, my client are looking for an experienced RMN who is enthusiastic about working with adults and who is able to demonstrate a real commitment to providing high quality and compassionate care to people and their families.
You will be working alongside a large team of nurses, doctors, health care assistants, occupational therapists and psychiatrists to help care and support adults in crisis are admitted to the ward.
The benefits of this Clinical Charge Nurse RMN – Band 6 – NHS role include:
- Additional training that is specialised to the service
- A competitive salary of up to £42,046 per annum
- Risk assessment and risk management skills training - which is invaluable in the mental health profession
- Professional development opportunities
- Highly supportive team and management
As a Clinical Charge Nurse RMN – Band 6 – NHS, your main duties will include:
- Lead by example and be a role-model for the nursing team
- Support junior staff in their professional development
- Offer excellent and effective clinical leadership, mentoring and sharing of knowledge
- Working closely with the Ward Manager to ensure that the unit maintains the highest standards of care provision and safe levels of staffing
- Having a role in all aspects of service development and improvement
As a Clinical Charge Nurse RMN – Band 6 – NHS, you MUST have:
- A Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills and working abilities