Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Altrincham, Greater Manchester - £16.00 per hour + paid breaks
Permanent: Full time or Part time
If you are a Registered General Nurse (RGN) who is looking to work with one of the leading providers in the healthcare sector then this is a great opportunity.
My client is seeking a Registered General Nurse (RGN) for their elderly nursing home in Altirincham, Greater Manchester. The home is renowned for offering support and development to all of their staff which results in the highest standard of care.
This role is ideal for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) who prefers to work nights with an experienced team of healthcare assistants.
Benefits of this RGN role:
- Holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Development Programme
- Free parking and uniform
As a Registered General Nurse (RGN) you will be:
- A supportive member of the senior team
- Providing supervision and developing colleagues
- Planning, delivering and evaluating a high standard of care
As a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or you MUST have:
- A valid NMC PIN and right to work in the UK
- RGN Qualification
- Strong clinical skills
- Strong leadership qualities