Physiotherapist - Band 6 - NHS Inpatients Rehabilitation - Stoke - £24 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a locum Physiotherapist to join the Inpatients team for one of our NHS clients in Stoke. This role will involve assessing and treating patients. This role brings excellent pay rates and a good managerial structure.
The successful Physiotherapist will have previous experience of neurological & stroke rehabilitation. This role is to start ASAP and will go on for 2 months initially, with good scope for extension. This is also a full time post.
Benefits as a Physiotherapist:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Fantastic Management and peer supervision.
- IT Support and access to Electronic Patient Records
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have
- Inpatients experience
- NHS Experience
As a Band 6 Physiotherapist you must have:
- A HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.