Prison Recovery Nurse - RGN or RMN - Prison Service - Manchester, Greater Manchester - Up to £28,000 per annum
Adult Male Category A Prison Service
Full Time - Days - Flexible working options are available
I am currently looking for a Prison Recovery Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to work within an adult male category A Prison service in Manchester, Greater Manchester.
This service is renowned for having an outstanding reputation for being one of the leading providers of recovery focused clinical drug and alcohol treatment, and offer people centred services that are accessible, sustainable and accountable.
As a Prisons Recovery Nurse ( RGN or RMN ), you will be offering holistic and integrated support to prisoners on the wings, administering treatments, offering 1-1 support, clinics, observations during detox and assisting client s reach recovery.
For this position, my client are looking for a registered nurse who has exceptional clinical skills as well as being able to address individuals thoughts and behaviours linked to substance misuse and mental health.
Benefits of this Prison Recovery Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Training opportunities RCGP Course
- Competitive salary packages
- Innovative appraisal system
- Experienced management
As a Prison Recovery Nurse - Registered Nurse RGN or RMN your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure a high standard of clinical care for patients under your management and support other members of the team to do likewise.
- To be professionally and legally responsible and accountable for all aspects of your own work including the management of patients in your care.
- Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate treatment/interventions and care for patients presenting with substance misuse issues.
- Proactively identify, diagnose and manage treatment plans for patients at risk of developing a long-term condition (as appropriate).
- Diagnose and manage both acute and chronic conditions, integrating both drug- and non drug-based treatment methods into a recovery plan via a regular audit cycle.
- Work collaboratively and effectively within a busy team
As a Prison Recovery Nurse - Registered Nurse RGN or RMN you will have:
- UK Registered Nurse NMC PIN
- Experience in a custodial setting, substance use or alcohol services
- Diploma level or equivalent
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development