Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN - CAMHS - Private Mental Health Hospitals - Sheffield, South Yorkshire - Up to £27,573 per annum + £4,000 welcome bonus *terms apply*
Hours: 38.5 hour working week
I am currently recruiting for an experienced RMN to join this private mental health hospital in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
My client is part of one of the country's most well regarded healthcare providers and as part of this award winning company, you will have a wealth of benefits available to you. You will be joining the hospitals CAMHS ward working with individuals who may have presented with acute, complex psychiatric needs.
The team on the unit work together to provide dedicated and therapeutic care to the adolescents and adults who are admitted onto the ward. It is essential that you have experience working in a similarly high secure mental health setting and are passionate about working in a very fast paced, intense and challenging environment.
The benefits of this Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN - CAMHS role include:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Childcare vouchers
- Paid birthday and anniversary of joining company leave.
- £4,000 welcome bonus paid in two installments.
The ideal Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN - CAMHS will possess the following:
- Registered Mental Health Nurse qualified with relevant experience
- Experience working on a CAMHS or high/medium secure acute
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK