Occupational Therapist - Home Care Contracts - Southwark - £30 - £33.95 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the Adults Community team within Southwark.
The role encompasses the provision of professional occupational therapy services where the successful Occupational Therapist will undertake and review assessments of users in consultation with other health professionals. The successful occupational therapist will have experience within a local authority or community focused multi-disciplinary setting and be able to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of the role as as Occupational Therapist:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Continuing professional development
- Community based role
- A chance to build experience in major adaptations, reablement and moving and handling risk assessments
- Joining a collaborative and friendly multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Role Responsibilities as a Occupational Therapist:
- To provide aids and rehabilitation for people with disabilities.
- On occasions design tailor made equipment and adaptations to users' homes
- provide advice on design and planning of buildings and facilities
- Supporting clients to live independently in the community
- Provide care, support and advice to meet peoples social care needs.
- To complete person centred and proportionate occupational therapy assessments including moving and handling risk assessments
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of:
- Working within a multidisciplinary team and liaising with other professionals such as partners of the council and Health departments
- Experience of major adaptations, reablement, gain programs, and moving and handling assessments
- Writing reports and reviewing ongoing treatment
- Managing a caseload and prioritising needs
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy