Staff Nurse - RGN - Surgical & Medical - Inpatients Ward - Liverpool, Merseyside - £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
You will be a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) looking to work in a private hospital in Liverpool, Merseyside. This is a permanent opportunity working in a fantastic hospital in Liverpool and is ideal for someone who is looking to develop their clinical skills in an inpatient ward.
As a Staff Nurse, you will be competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred. The hospital has a fantastic reputation in the UK and is part of an expanding company. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital.
As a Staff Nurse - RGN - Surgical & Medical, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As a Staff Nurse - RGN - Surgical & Medical, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK