Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Short-term assessment, rehabilitation and reablement service - Harrow - £22 -£24ph
The successful Physiotherapist will conduct physiotherapy assessment for clients receiving input from the Reablement Team and the Discharge to Access Team to provide treatment and rehabilitation plans safely and efficiently with clients undertaking follow ups as necessary.
The ideal physiotherapist will have experience of reablement and community rehabilitation for a range of medical conditions. It will be required that you are able to work as an autonomous practitioner who is confident with lone working and has the relevant experience.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Working within a collaborative friendly multi-disciplinary team who enjoy working supportively
- Full time hours - Monday to Friday, 8:00 - 16:00
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of…
- Working within Community
- RIO training desirable
- Experience as a senior Physiotherapist in the community desirable
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Communicating with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team members
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
- Managing clinical risk
The ideal Physiotherapist will be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll