Theatre Scrub Practitioner - RGN or ODP - Surgical/Medical - Private Hospital - Wrexham, North Wales -£28,000 - £34,500 per annum
Hours: Full Time
I am currently looking for an experienced Theatre Scrub Practitioner ( RGN or ODP ) in the Wrexham area with experience working in theatre.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you're looking for new opportunities within a well-established private hospital, and want to be part of a growing national provider and an experienced theatre scrub nursing team.
As a Theatre Scrub Practitioner - RGN or ODP, you will be competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
The successful Theatre Scrub Practitioner ( RGN or ODP ) will receive access to professional and personal development and experience within a dynamic working environment as well as other company benefits.
As a Theatre Scrub Practitioner - RGN or ODP you will be/have:
- Fully aware of infection control and health and safety guidelines, you'll bring experience of working as part of a team in a caring role together with sound knowledge of relevant equipment and medical devices.
- A team player
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Willing to 'go the extra mile'
- Business focused
- Professional demeanour
- Excellent communication skills
As a Theatre Scrub Practitioner - RGN or ODP you will have:
- Registered Nurse qualifications with suitable theatre scrub background or Operating Department Practitioner ( ODP )
- A current registration with the NMC (Nurse) or HCPC (ODP)
- Relevant experience required in a UK setting