Senior Nurse - RGN - Surgical Hospital - Manchester, North West England - £28,500 per annum + benefits
Hours: Full time
If you are a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) with previous surgical nursing experience this could be a great opportunity for you.
This 71 bedded Hospital in Manchester opened earlier this year and they are currently looking for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to work on their surgical ward. They are looking for a dedicated and ambitious RGN who shares that in the centre of everything you do is the patients and their families.
This will be a challenging but rewarding role, where you will lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices on the surgical ward. This is also a fantastic opportunity if you;re looking for a new role which will offer you opportunities for career progression and development within this field.
The benefits of this Senior Nurse - RGN - Surgical Hospital role include:
- Personal pension scheme
- Private medical insurance, wellness assessments and eyesight testing
- Retail and entertainment discounts
- Child care vouchers
As a Senior Nurse - RGN - Surgical Hospital you will be:
- Develop practice in the assessment of health and wellbeing needs
- Develops a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security
- Lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices
- Plan, allocate, assess and provide feedback to team members
- Develop practice in addressing individual's health and wellbeing needs
As a Senior Nurse - RGN - Surgical Hospital you will have:
- Valid NMC PIN
- Registered Nursing Qualification ( RGN )
- Previous surgical experience
- Strong work ethic and willingness to help out the team