Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) - Female Personality Disorder - Ealing, West London - paying up to £33,000 plus up to a £4,000 London location allowance on top
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) on behalf a female personality disorder unit in Ealing, West London.
You will be responsible for the nursing care of the unit ensuring clients are offered the highest standard of care.
As a Registered Mental Nurse ( RMN ) You will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Registered Mental Nurse (RMN), you will have:
- A Registered Nurse (RMN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment