Anaesthetic Practitioner - ODP or RGN - Private Hospital - Shepton Mallet, Somerset - Salary up to £31,000 per annum
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an RGN or ODP - who ideally has previous anaesthetic experience to join a busy Hospital in Shepton Mallet, Somerset.
As an Anaesthetic Practitioner - ODP or RGN you will be joining one of the leading healthcare providers in the UK, who have a strong track record of supporting staff development. You will be working with a highly established team who provide and maintain a high quality service.
As an Anaesthetic Practitioner - ODP or RGN, you will benefit from:
- Progression and development opportunities
- Career progression
- Supportive team and management
- Relevant training opportunities
- Flexible working options
As an Anaesthetic Practitioner - ODP or RGN, you will be responsible for:
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- Assess patient's health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload.
As a Anaesthetic Practitioner - ODP or RGN, you will be/have:
- Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) OR Operating Department Practitioner ( ODP ) qualified
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK