Advanced Scrub Practitioner - RGN or ODP - First Assistant - Surgical Hospital - Ilford, North East London - Salary up to £40,000 per annum
My client in North East London are currently looking for a highly skilled RGN or ODP to join their friendly and supportive team at a Surgical Hospital.
As an Advanced Scrub Practitioner, RGN or ODP you will provide skilled assistance under the supervision of a consultant surgeon. You will be expected to participate in the planning, delivery and evaluation of individualised patient care, working as a pro-active, effective and efficient member of the multi-disciplinary team.
Participation in the provision of teaching, assessment and development opportunities for other members of the surgical team is also expected within this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you're an RGN or ODP who is looking for their next step up in your career, and looking for a role which will offer you flexible working options and plenty of opportunities for career progression.
The benefits of this Advanced Scrub Practitioner - RGN or ODP role include:
- Progression and development opportunities
- Career progression
- Supportive team and management
- Relevant training opportunities
- Flexible working options
To be successful in this Advanced Scrub Practitioner - RGN or ODP role you will have:
- Relevant Experience as Advanced Scrub Practitioner
- Evidence of competence as a scrub practitioner
- Knowledge of current research, key issues and development in theatre practice
- Knowledge of Health & Safety/Risk Management within the operating department
As an Advanced Scrub Practitioner - RGN or ODP, you must have:
- NMC Registered Nurse Part 1or ODP with a current registration with the HCPC
- Qualification as Advanced Scrub Practitioner or equivalent
- The legal right to work in the UK