RGN - Lead Endoscopy Nurse - Hospital - Plymouth, Devon - Salary from £28,000 - £33,000 per annum.
Hours: flexible working options
I am currently recruiting for a Lead Endoscopy Nurse to join a Private Hospital in Plymouth, Devon. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled nurse who is looking to take the next step in their nursing career and develop on their clinical skills and knowledge.
As an RGN in this role, you will be joining a hospital that has a fantastic reputation in the UK and is part of an expanding company. You will be part of a highly supportive team who are dedicated to providing the highest levels of care within the Hospital.
The benefits of this RGN - Lead Endoscopy Nurse role include:
- Progression and development opportunities
- Career progression
- Supportive team and management
- Relevant training opportunities
- Flexible working options
As an RGN - Lead Endoscopy Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As a RGN - Lead Endoscopy Nurse, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK