RGN or ODP - PACU - Post-Anesthesia Care Unit Nurse - Hospital - Shepton Mallet, Somerset - Salary from £30,000 per annum.
I am currently looking for a PACU Nurse ( RGN ) or Operating Department Practitioner ( ODP ) to work in a private hospital in Somerset. This is a unique opportunity for a dedicated RGN or ODP who is looking for a new challenging role which will offer them flexible working options and the chance of career progression.
This Hospital in Somerset has a fantastic reputation in the UK and is part of an expanding company. As a Post-Anesthesia Care Unit Nurse you will be part of a very supportive team who are dedicated to providing high levels of care within the Hospital.
My client are looking for an RGN or ODP who is passionate about care and who wants to gain valuable clinical experience and knowledge within a Post-Anesthesia Care Unit position.
The benefits of this RGN or ODP - PACU - Post-Anesthesia Care Unit Nurse role include:
- Progression and development opportunities
- Career progression
- Supportive team and management
- Relevant training opportunities
- Flexible working options
As a RGN or ODP - PACU - Post-Anesthesia Care Unit Nurse, your main duties will include:
- Working in conjunction with the Clinical Services Lead providing leadership, and sound management skills to the units
- Developing and fostering an environment
- Encouraging team building staff development and training
- Acting as deputy to the Theatre Manager as and when required.
As a RGN or ODP - PACU - Post-Anesthesia Care Unit Nurse, you must have:
- An RGN qualification and a current registration with the NMC OR an ODP qualification and a current registration with the HCPC
- The legal right to work in the UK