Community RGN or RMN - Early Intervention in Psychosis Care Co-ordinator - Band 6 – South East London – £31,878 - £42,046 per annum
Area of Expertise - Early Intervention in Psychosis Grade B
Job Type - Permanent - Full time (37.5 hours per week) - Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic RGN or RMN to join a team for Early Intervention in Psychosis (STEP).
The STEP Team is a multi-disciplinary team providing a comprehensive service to people living in South East London, who may be experiencing psychosis for the first time. The successful nurse will be enthusiastic about this client group, and committed to working within the recovery approach.
This is an exciting time to be working in this field which is undergoing a period of rapid growth and development. We are able to offer excellent support and training opportunities.
As a Community RGN or RMN - Early Intervention in Psychosis Care Co-ordinator, you duties will include:
- Conduct assessments of newly referred adults to the Early Intervention Service who are experiencing First Episode Psychosis (FEP)
- Undertake the responsibilities of care coordinator within the Care Programme Approach for a defined caseload of service users and their carers.
- Provide evidence-based psychosocial interventions and will focus on engagement, recovery and social inclusion as well as addressing physical health care needs.
As a Community RGN or RMN - Early Intervention in Psychosis Care Co-ordinator, you must have:
- A specific interest in working with people with developing psychosis.
- An RGN or RMN nursing qualification
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK