RGN - Ward Nurse - Surgical/Medical - Registered General Nurse - Hospital - Plymouth, Devon - Salary up to £27,500 per annum.
I am currently looking for a dedicated and ambitious RGN to work within a Private Hospital in Plymouth, Devon.
The hospital has a fantastic reputation in the UK and is part of an expanding company. As a Ward Nurse, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within the hospital. You should share in the clients view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do.
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity where you will get to work and develop your clinical skills across an inpatient, outpatient or day surgery ward.
This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
The benefits of this RGN - Ward Nurse - Registered General Nurse role include:
- Flexible working options
- Education, training and development opportunities
- Progression opportunities available
As an RGN - Ward Nurse - Registered General Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policie
As an RGN - Ward Nurse - Registered General Nurse, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK