Registered Nurse - RMN - Female Eating Disorders - Ealing, West London - Salary up to £33,000 per annum
Flexible working options + up to £4,000 relocation allowance
I am currently looking for a dedicated and ambitious Registered Mental Nurse ( RMN ) on behalf a female eating disorder unit in Ealing, West London.
Within this role as RMN, you will be responsible for the nursing care of the unit ensuring clients are offered the highest standard of care.
My client are looking for an enthusiastic nurse who is looking for progression within their nursing career. This role offers flexible working options and is perfect for a nurse who is looking for a new challenging opportunity.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse - RMN role include:
- Excellent salary up to £33,000 per annum
- Flexible working options
- Up to £4,000 relocation allowance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Progression and development opportunities
As a Registered Nurse - RMN, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Registered Nurse - RMN, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment