Registered Nurse - RMN - Female Locked Rehab - Kenton, Northwest London, Borough of Harrow - Salary up to £33,000 per annum + up to £4,000 relocation allowance
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Mental Nurse ( RMN ) on behalf a female locked rehab ward in Kenton, Northwest London, borough of Harrow.
As a Registered Nurse - RMN, you will be responsible for the nursing care of the unit ensuring clients are offered the highest standard of care.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company which will offer you plenty of opportunity for development and progression within your nursing career. My client are looking for an RMN who is passionate about nursing and who is looking to expand on their clinical skills within a mental health setting.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse - RMN role include:
- Excellent salary of up to £33,000 per annum
- Relocation allowance of up to £4,000
- Progression opportunities
- Relevant training
- Free parking
- Flexible working options
- Childcare vouchers
As a Registered Nurse - RMN you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Registered Nurse - RMN, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment