Nurse - RMN - Mental Health Hospital - Medium/Low Secure - Warrington, Cheshire - £27,000 - £34,439 per annum
Shifts: Shifts start at 7am - 7.30 pm rotation on to nights to meet the needs of the service.
Week 1 - Mon/Tues Sat/Sun
Week 2 - Wed/Thurs/Fri
My client is now seeking a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to join them in supporting patients with Deafness, Acquired Brain Injury and learning disabilities in Warrington, Cheshire.
The successful Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) will provide intensive, highly flexible care programmes in safe, caring environments for patients with complex care needs.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a company who are passionate about providing the highest standards of patient care in a supportive, and progressive environment giving you opportunities to develop you clinical skills and knowledge as well as personally.
The benefits of this Nurse - RMN - Mental Health Hospital role include:
- 30 days Annual Leave plus 8 days bank holidays.
- Free onsite parking at all sites
- A bespoke development programme
- Support with PDP (Personal Development Plan)
- Sponsorship Policy for Higher/Further Education
- Stakeholder pension
- Health Services discount
- Duvet Day Reward
- Long Service Rewards
- Travel and subsistence policy
- 5 day Corporate Induction Programme
- Annual Performance Bonus linked to Appraisal
- Healthcare Plan
The service is a medium sized hospital providing rehabilitation for the following:
- Male patients with a brain injury within medium, low and open settings
- Deaf people with mental disorders requiring a medium secure environment
- Male and female patients with Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC)
As a Nurse - RMN you will have:
- RMN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council)
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Previous work experience in brain injury/Neurological rehabilitation preferred but not essential