Charge Nurse - RMN - Female Locked Rehab - Kenton, Borough of Harrow, London - £36,000 per annum plus up to £4,000 relocation allowance
I am currently recruiting for a Charge Nurse who is a Registered Mental Nurse ( RMN ) on behalf of a hospital in Kenton, Borough of Harrow, London.
This is a great opportunity to develop your nursing skills in a new role in a exciting modern hospital in Kenton, where you will receive full training before starting work in the ward.
Working as a Charge Nurse ( RMN ) you will also have the opportunity to develop your skills and apply for funding for any training programs that you are interested in gaining after your probation period.
As a Charge Nurse - RMN - Female Locked Rehab, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Charge Nurse - RMN - Female Locked Rehab, you will have:
- A Registered Mental Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment