RMN - Registered Nurse - Female Acute Ward - Beckton, London Borough of Newham - Salary up to £33,000 per annum plus up to £4,000 relocation allowance
I am currently recruiting for a dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) on behalf a female acute ward in Beckton, London Borough of Newham.
As an RMN in this role you will be responsible for the nursing care of the unit ensuring clients are offered the highest standard of care.
My client are looking for a motivated and ambitious RMN who is looking to expand on their knowledge and clinical skills within a mental health setting. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for a new nursing role which will offer you plenty of opportunity for progression and flexible working options.
The benefits of this RMN - Registered Nurse - Female Acute Ward role include:
- Excellent salary up to £33,000 per annum
- Relocation allowance of up to £4,000
- Flexible working options
- Pension scheme
- Birthday and anniversary leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Free parking
As an RMN - Registered Nurse - Female Acute Ward, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As an RMN - Registered Nurse - Female Acute Ward, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment