Registered General Nurse - RGN - Neurological Rehabilitation - Chester, Cheshire - £27,000 - £34,439 per annum
Shifts: Shifts start at 7am - 7.30 pm rotation on to nights to meet the needs of the service.
Week 1 - Mon/Tues Sat/Sun
Week 2 - Wed/Thurs/Fri
If you are a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) who is looking to develop your clinical skills and knowledge as well as having the opportunity to progress through your career then this is a great opportunity for you.
My client is a specialist in Neuro Rehabilitation and they are looking for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to join them in supporting patients with Acquired Brain Injury and neurological conditions in Chester, Cheshire.
The successful Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) will provide recovery based neuro-rehabilitation programmes to service users with opportunities to progress.
The service provides rehabilitation care for neurological conditions such as:
- Acquired brain injury (ABI)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS/ME)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neurodegenerative disorder including Huntington's disease
- Neuromuscular disorder
- Spinal injuries
As a Registered General Nurse - RGN, you will benefit from:
- 30 days Annual Leave plus 8 days bank holidays.
- Free onsite parking at all sites
- A bespoke development programme
- Support with PDP (Personal Development Plan)
- Sponsorship Policy for Higher/Further Education
- Stakeholder pension
- Health Services discount
- Duvet Day Reward
- Long Service Rewards
- Travel and subsistence policy
- 5 day Corporate Induction Programme
- Annual Mandatory Training Programme including: a) Basic Life Support b) First Aid c) Food Hygiene d) Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults e) Physical Interventions f) Health and Safety
- Annual Performance Bonus linked to Appraisal
- Healthcare Plan
As a Registered General Nurse - RGN you will have:
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
- A high standard of record keeping which demonstrates service user engagement is expected.
- Post qualified experience
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Previous work experience in brain injury/Neurological rehabilitation preferred but not essential