Registered Mental Nurse - RMN - Mixed Acute Ward - Harrow, Northwest London - Salary up to £33,000 per annum plus up to £4,000 London relocation allowance
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Mental Nurse ( RMN ) on behalf an adult acute ward in a hospital in the borough of Harrow, North West London.
As an RMN in this role, you will be responsible for the nursing care of the unit ensuring clients are offered the highest standard of care.
As a Registered Mental Nurse - RMN, you will benefit from:
- Flexible working options
- Birthday and anniversary leave
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free parking
- Relevant training and development
As a Registered Mental Nurse - RMN, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Registered Mental Nurse - RMN, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse (RMN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment