Mental Health Nurse - RMN - Low Secure Rehab - Newcastle upon Tyne - £24,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) on behalf of a adult mental health service in Newcastle upon Tyne.
As an RMN, you will be responsible for the nursing care of the unit ensuring clients are offered the highest standard of care. There will be an opportunity to work 12 hour shifts, shorter 8 hour shifts and also night shifts on rotation are expected.
The benefits of this Mental Health Nurse - RMN role include:
- A competitive salary
- Up to 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme with contribution
- SMART childcare vouchers
- Online shopping dicounts
- Relevent training and development opportunities
As an Mental Health Nurse - RMN, you will be responsible for:
As an Mental Health Nurse - RMN, you will have:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
- A Registered Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment