Charge Nurse - RMN - Mixed Acute Ward - Harrow, London - £36,000 per annum plus up to £4,000 London relocation allowance
I am currently recruiting for a Charge Nurse who is a Registered Mental Nurse ( RMN ) on behalf of a hospital in Harrow, London.
This is a great opportunity to develop your nursing skills in a new role in a exciting modern hospital in Harrow, London. There is full training given to staff before you work on the ward and you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and apply for funding for any training programs that you are interested in gaining after your probation period.
The benefits of this Charge Nurse - RMN - Mixed Acute Ward role include:
- Excellent salary of up to £36,000 per annum
- Relocation allowance of up to £4,000
- Birthday and anniversary leave
- Flexible working options
- Childcare vouchers
- Recruitment reward scheme
As a Charge Nurse - RMN - Mixed Acute Ward, you will be responsible for:
As a Charge Nurse - RMN - Mixed Acute Ward, you will have:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
- A Registered Mental Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment