Registered Nurse - RGN/RNLD/RMN - Locked Rehab Unit - Harrow, Northwest London - Salary up to £33,000 per annum plus up to £4,000 London location allowance
New Locked Rehab Unit Opening in Harrow in November - Recruiting now!
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RNLD or RMN ) on behalf a locked rehab unit in a hospital in the borough of Harrow, Northwest London.
This Hospital will be opening in Harrow in November this year, and they are currently looking to recruit motivated and dedicated Nurses to join their new team.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for the nursing care of the unit ensuring clients are offered the highest standard of care.
As a Registered Nurse - RGN/RNLD/RMN, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Registered Nurse - RGN/RNLD/RMN, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN or RNLD or RMN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment