RMN - Team Leader - Acute Referrals Triage - Mental Health Hospital - Cheadle, Greater Manchester - £32,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours - Full Time
I am seeking an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to join a leading provider of mental health care as an Acute Referrals Triage Team Leader ( RMN ) in Cheadle, Greater Manchester.
My client is currently implementing a new scheme where you will be involved in making crucial decisions for the Hospital. The Triage Team Leader ( RMN ) will provide leadership for a small team of Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN ) whilst working as a Triage Nurse.
As an RMN - Team Leader - Acute Referrals Triage, you will benefit from:
- Childcare Voucher
- Maternity pay in line with the NHS.
- Highly Competitive salary
- Payment of NMC Pin
- 25 Days Annual leave
As an RMN - Team Leader - Acute Referrals Triage you will be:
- To work with senior colleagues within the division in the development of systems and processes for acute triage and working positively with referrers and hospital colleagues to ensure continuous improvement.
- Enhance the management of referrals into the hospitals by establishing a dedicated clinical triage service
As an RMN - Team Leader - Acute Referrals Triage you will have:
- RMN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
- Experience in an Acute environment
- Previous experience managing a small team
- Confident to work alone and make clinical decisions