RMN - Acute Referrals Triage Nurse - Mental Health Hospital - Cheadle, Greater Manchester - £25,747.00 - £28,465.00 per annum
Hours: 25 up to 37.5 hours per week / Full Time or Part Time
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to join a team as an Acute Referrals Triage Nurse ( RMN ) in Cheadle, Greater Manchester.
My client is currently implementing a new scheme where you will be involved in making crucial decisions for the Hospital.
They want to use your expertise as a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) and experience in acute settings to gauge all patient referrals and make a clinical assessment within the service.
As an RMN - Acute Referrals Triage Nurse you will benefit from:
- Highly Competitive salary
- Payment of NMC Pin
- 25 Days Annual leave
- An extra days holiday for your birthday
- Maternity pay in line with the NHS.
- Access to fantastic benefits online
- Childcare Vouchers
As an RMN - Acute Referrals Triage Nurse you will be:
- Enhance the management of referrals into the hospitals by establishing a dedicated clinical triage service
- Working with the Triage team leader in the development of systems and processes to continually improve this service
As an RMN - Acute Referrals Triage Nurse you will have:
- RMN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
- Experience in an Acute environment
- Confident to work alone and make clinical decisions
- The legal right to work in the UK