Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN/RNLD - Huntington's disease/Acquired Brain Injury - Rochdale, Greater Manchester - £14.39 per hour
Working hours: 12 hour shifts - Full Time/Part Time
You will be a Registered Nurse ( RGN, RMN or RNLD ) looking for a Staff Nurse position in Rochdale, Greater Manchester.My client is a small nursing home which specialises in Huntington's disease and Acquired Brain Injury.
They are looking for a Staff Nurse to join as the nurse in charge of a 10 bedded unit, with a positive approach to nursing with a particular passion for neurological and acquired brain injury care.
The role requires no previous experience as my client will provide all training and support throughout your time with the service.
As a Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will benefit from:
- RCNI Account
- Continuous Training
- Excellent Salary
- Online Discounts
As a Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN/RNLD you will be:
- Acting as a named nurse
- Administering, reviewing and monitoring medications
- Assessing, planning and implementing support plans to meet the individual needs
- Supervising the care team to ensure that the shift runs smoothly and efficiently, through positive role modelling and leadership
- Promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect
As a Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN/RNLD you will have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification
- The right to work in the UK
- Interest in working in Neuro and Acquired Brain Injury