Registered Home Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home - Neuro Disability - Leigh, Greater Manchester - £44,000 per annum
My Client provides specialist nursing care for adults with acute physical, mental and learning disabilities in 25 purpose-built homes across the North West.
I am seeking a Registered Home Manager to support my client with the initial set-up and commissioning of the service in Leigh, Greater Manchester. You will help to appoint a high standard of nursing staff, care staff and support staff that are passionate about delivering quality care and helping our service users to live fulfilled lives as independently as they are able.
Benefits as a Registered Home Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD:
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- 27 days holiday + bank holiday
- Continuous Training
- Excellent Salary
- Online Discounts
As a Registered Home Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD you'll be responsible for:
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Setting a culture based on leadership
- Promoting staff engagement and involvement.
- Managing budgets and ensuring that costs are controlled.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies
- Working in partnership with key customers and proactively managing relationships
- Conducting pre-admission assessments and completing costings for prospective admissions
- Creating and developing strong relationships internal and external
- Striving for excellence in the care we provide to our service users
- Dealing with recruitment, employee relations and other people related issues
- Facilitating and co-ordinating staff training and development, conducting appraisals and supervisions
As a Registered Home Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD you will have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- Previous Management experience
- An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification
- The right to work in the UK
- Working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations.