Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Young Adults - Acquired Brain Injury / Mental Health - Rochdale, Greater Manchester - £15.75 per hour
Working hours: 12 hour shifts - Full Time/Part Time
My client has an excellent reputation in the North West. They have strong links with local services and GPs, primary care services and specialised services including the Huntington's disease Association.
They are looking for a Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD to join as a nurse in charge of a 10 bedded unit, ensuring a high standard of person centred care is delivered by the team. The role requires no previous experience as my client will provide all training and support throughout their time with the service.
This is a great opportunity for a Staff Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD to join a tight knit team where you can build your career and progress.
Benefits as a Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD:
- RCNI Account
- Continuous Training
- Excellent Salary
- Online Discounts
As a Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD you will be:
- Acting as a named nurse
- Administering, reviewing and monitoring medications
- Assessing, planning and implementing support plans to meet the individual needs
- Supervising the care team to ensure that the shift runs smoothly and efficiently, through positive role modelling and leadership
- Promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect
As a Registered Nurse - RGN/ RMN/ RNLD you will have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification
- The right to work in the UK
- Interest in working in Neuro and Acquired Brain Injury