Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - General & Dementia Nursing Home - Telford, Shropshire - £15 per hour
Working Hours: Full Time Days/Nights
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this large elderly nursing home as a Staff Nurse in Telford, Shropshire.
This opportunity is ideal for a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) with experience in both general and dementia nursing.
My client are looking for a Nurse who will be enthusiastic about working in a nursing home setting, dealing with varying aspects of the day to day running of this prestigious residence, and fulfilling a rewarding Registered Nurse position to the best of your ability.
Benefits for the Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN include:
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Dedicated support and training
- Support through Revalidation
The role of the Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN is:
- To provide exceptional, person-centred care within a clinical setting
- Assess the changing needs and condition of residents and review care plans accordingly
- Be confident enough to react accordingly to emergencies
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships within a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals including social workers and community teams
- Partake in the training and induction of all new members of staff, healthcare assistants and student nurses
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines including acting upon CQC recommendations
As a Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN you will have:
- Experience working in a similar setting
- Excellent and up-to-date clinical skills
- A registered nurse qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Current and valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK