Clinical Nurse Manager - RGN/RMN/RNLD - Nursing Home - Neuro-Disability, ABI, Dementia and Enduring Mental Health - Liverpool, Merseyside - £34,000 per annum
Working hours: Full Time
I am currently seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager ( RGN, RMN, RNLD qualified ) to join a medium sized nursing home in Liverpool, Merseyside.
As a Clinical Nurse, you will play a key part in the daily running of the home, working closely with the Home Manager and ensuring that the home runs effectively and efficiently and that the care provided is of the highest quality.
This nursing home cares for residents with a range of complex needs including Neuro-disability, ABI, dementia and enduring mental health illness. So my client are looking for a dedicated and ambitious Nurse who has excellent clinical knowledge and skills.
As a Clinical Nurse Manager - RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will benefit from:
- Excellent salary of £34,000 per annum
- Relevant and specialist training
- Staff reward schemes
- Progression and development opportunities
As the Clinical Nurse Manager - RGN/RMN/RNLD you will be:
- Working with the MDT to ensure that care provided is appropriate and relevant to the individual's care package
- Participating in pre-admission assessments, assessing client care requirements
- Provide safe and effective processes for the ordering, handling, storage, administration, recording and disposal of drugs
- Formulation and review of support plans
- Positively promote the home
- Participate in an on-call system to support the nurse in charge
- Participate in recruitment and supervision of staff
- Promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect
As the Clinical Nurse Manager - RGN/RMN/RNLD you will have:
- Valid NMC Pin
- Nursing Qualification ( RGN, RMN, RNLD )
- Strong clinical skill