RGN - Registered Nurse - Adult Service - Neuro-Rehabilitation - Bury, Greater Manchester - £27,500 - £31,500 plus enhancements
Full time OR part time positions available
This is a fantastic opportunity which offers both full or part time working hours. I am currently looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Registered Nurse, to join an adults service in Bury which specialises in Neuro-Rehabilitation.
This is a fully compliant service which is one of the leading providers in private healthcare. Within your roles as RGN you will be required to work a mix of days and nights and will have a keen interest in working in a Neuro-Rehabilitation setting.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse who has hospital experience and is looking for something a bit different. The service provides care, support and encouragement to help patients regain their maximum physical, emotional and social capabilities in a supportive and helpful environment.
Benefits of this RGN - Registered Nurse - Adult Service role include:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Childcare Vouchers
- Pension option
- 50% NMC Contribution
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
As a RGN - Registered Nurse - Adult Service you will be:
- To undertake and manage direct patient care
- Participate fully in the assessment, planning and evaluation of care needs
- Undertake the delivery of care, including individual and group sessions, to agreed quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation
As RGN - Registered Nurse - Adult Service you will have:
- Valid NMC Pin
- RGN Qualification
- Experience in a hospital environment