Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN - Locked Rehab Unit - Leeds - Salary up to £33,657 per annum dependent on experience
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Size of Facility: 22 bedded
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to join a well-respected and regarded Unit in Leeds.
This company is one of regions most respected providers of private health care and provide care to patients with various conditions. They have a long standing reputation for excellence with patients, families, community and professionals, and has been widely recognized with awards and accolades.
For this role, i am looking for a dedicated and ambitious Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) who is motivated to developing their nursing career in the mental health filed.
The benefits of this Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN role include:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Carefirst Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Personal health insurance
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN, you will be undertaking the following duties:
- Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- At a more senior level, you'll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
- Providing high quality care in a locked rehabilitation setting with patients suffering from Personality Disorders and Enduring Mental Illness; and acute episodes of illness
- Promoting professional development within the team.
To be successful as a Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN, you'll need:
- A relevant nursing qualification ( RMN ) and a registration with the NMC
- Excellent team working skills,
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- The ability to assess and teach junior staff
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development