Clinical Lead Nurse - RMN - Mental Health Hospital - Mixed Rehabilitation Service - Winsford, Cheshire - £40,000 per annum
Full Time - Permanent
I am currently seeking an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to join a reputable non-profit organisation as a Clinical Lead Nurse ( RMN ).
The service is a fully compliant, mixed rehabilitation service based in Winsford, Cheshire. This position is a full time, permanent role that will require the successful Clinical Lead Nurse to work a mix of days and nights.
The service is renowned for its high standard of care and offer people centred services that are accessible, sustainable and accountable.
The benefits of this Clinical Lead Nurse - RMN role include:
- Childcare Plus & Kids Club Plus Schemes
- Excellent salary up to £40,000 per annum
- Pension Scheme
- Phone Plus Scheme
As a Clinical Lead Nurse - RMN you will:
- Managing the activities of the team
- Leading the shift, assessing priorities, delegating available resources effectively and ensuring documentation is completed
- Administering, recording and ordering medication
- Working in partnership or supporting the Ward Manager
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and ensuring care is delivered accordingly based on each individual patient's requirements
As a Clinical Lead Nurse - RMN you will have:
- RMN Qualification and Valid NMC PIN
- Interest in working with this client group
- Flexibility to work Days/Nights
- Experience of leading a small team
- Strong clinical leadership