RMN or RGN - Specialist Dementia Nurse - Nursing Home - Boston, Lincolnshire - £16 per hour + Tier 2 Sponsorship Available
Working Hours: 8 - 8 shifts, days and nights
I am currently looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) who has a passion for working with the elderly and dementia.
This nursing home is part of one of the county's leading providers of nursing homes and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join their existing team.
Within this role you will receive specialist and relevant training, as well as having lots of opportunities to develop and progress within the role and your nursing career.
The benefits of this RMN or RGN - Specialist Dementia Nurse role include:
- Generous salary of £15.30
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
As a RMN or RGN - Specialist Dementia Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a RMN or RGN - Specialist Dementia Nurse, you will have:
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments