Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN - Community - Drug and Alcohol Recovery - South Hampshire - Salary to £42,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled and experienced nurse to take on the role of community lead nurse within a drug and alcohol recovery setting.
As a community lead nurse ( RGN or RMN ), you will be responsible for leading and supervising a team of nurses across the service and will provide a nurse-led clinical service.
As a Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN - Community, you duties will include:
- Assessing clients and developing risk management plans
- Screening for BBV
- Delivering vaccinations
- Dispensing Naloxone
- Advising clients on medication and substance misuse and enabling them to access medical care
- Review medication regimes
- Assist in the process of referrals for post-treatment recovery support
As a Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN - Community, you must have:
- Previous experience of working with drug and alcohol recovery is essential
- An RGN or RMN qualification
- A current, valid registration with the NMC and the legal right to work in the UK
- Previous experience of leading / managing a team is desirable but applicants' with strong nursing experience and the potential to develop in to management with training and support will be considered.