RGN or RMN - Non-Medical Prescriber - Drugs & Alcohol Recovery - Hampshire - To £42,000 per annum dependent on experience
*Specialist Nurse / Non-Medical Prescriber position*
I am currently recruiting for specialist nurses and non-medical prescribers to join a multi-disciplinary drug and alcohol recovery team in Hampshire.
Whether you're an RGN or RMN looking to gain experience in the substance misuse field, you already have experience, or would like the opportunity to lead a clinical team I would love to hear from you. My client offer a competitive benefits package, as well as actively supporting your need for CPD and revalidation.
As an RGN or RMN - Non-Medical Prescriber, you must have an assertive approach to ensure the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults. You will also need to demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to best safeguarding practice.
This service in Hampshire offers the following to people entering the Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service through referral, open access or the criminal justice system:
- Specialist prescribing services
- Rapid access to assessment
- Responsive titration
- A range of clinical and psychosocial interventions
- BBV testing
- Support through alcohol and opiate detoxification.
As an RGN or RMN - Non-Medical Prescriber, you must have:
- A non-medical prescriber qualification
- Previous experience working as a non-medical prescriber
- A keen interest in the substance misuse field (previous experience is advantageous)
- A current, valid registration with the NMC and the legal right to work in the UK